About Our Company
Voted Best Florist by readers of the Rome News Tribune and the Journal-Standard, Bussey's Florist & Gifts is a floral boutique known for it's classical style, smartly updated with contemporary twists. Bussey's offers a wide variety of unique gifts, interior accessories, & plants along with beautiful fresh flowers for every occasion in your life.
With locations in Rome, GA and Cedartown, GA Bussey's delivers throughout the Cedar Valley region. Working with a hand-selected network of florists, Bussey's also offers national and international floral delivery.
Founded in 1976, Bussey's Florist & Gifts is family owned and operated.
Bussey's Florist & Gifts Rome
500 East 2nd Avenue Suite 7
Bussey's Florist & Gifts Cedartown
302 Main Street
Bussey's Florist & Gifts Rockmart
260 West Elm Street
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers for any occasion
- Weddings / Wedding Flowers
- Sympathy and Funeral flowers
- Birthday Flowers, Get Well Flowers, Anniversary Flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Modern and traditional flower arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk flower arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Extensive gift line
- Gourmet fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting customer privacy.
Information We Collect
If you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction. When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
When opening an account or making a purchase, you have an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out from receiving emails from us. If you opt-in to receive information from us, we may use your purchase history, contact information and other registration information to provide you with more relevant information and email content. We may send emails to our users regarding changes in our services or other information we believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can send us an email with the subject line no emails or reply to our email with the subject line no emails.
We may share aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information with other businesses, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may share your information with Teleflora and other reputable vendors for the purpose of sending out special offers via email and/ or in connection with the services provided by our site such as the delivery of flowers. Your information will not be shared for any other purpose and will be kept secured.
We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
All user credit card information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions. All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to Privacy Statement; Consent
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically for changes. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us as described in this Privacy Statement.
Questions and Comments
We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement.
Return & Refund Policy
Bussey's Florist Substitution, Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
Below are our return, refund and substitution policies.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
A local delivery fee of $8.95 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)U.S. orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
We attempt to process your request the moment we receive it during business hours. If you contact us after hours, it may take a bit longer to process your cancellation request. Cancellations must be done prior to delivery, and in all cases within 24 hours of placing your order. Any cancellation requests after this period cannot be guaranteed and are subject to a 20% charge.
Refund Policy (100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee)
Here is how our refund policy works. Bussey's Florist & Gifts of Cedartown and Rome Georgia stands behind every product we sell. We offer our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee with every flower arrangement that we design and deliver. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the flower arrangement we have delivered, simply contact one of our floral design centers. We will refund your purchase "OR" replace the original arrangement with one of equal or greater value, at no additional charge to you. We will redeliver the new arrangement, on the day that you select, again at no additional charge to you.
Return Policy (100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee)
Here is how our return policy works. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the flower arrangement we design and deliver for you, we will replace that arrangement, with one of equal or greater value, free of charge. Your satisfaction is our primary focus.
Terms & Conditions
Bussey's Florist- Website Terms & Conditions
Last Updated – September 4, 2021
Welcome to https://www.busseysflorist.com (the “Website”). Bussey’s Flowers is pleased to serve you under these terms and conditions of use, as amended from time to time (“Terms”). Bussey’s Flowers provides services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit our flower shop at the "Website", you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future service, business or contest you also will be subject to the guidelines, rules, terms, conditions, and agreements (“Conditions”) applicable to such service, business, or contest. If these Terms are inconsistent with such Conditions, the Conditions will control.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE INFORMATION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS PRESENTED HERE.
1. Who We Are: Bussey’s Flowers is a second generation, family owned and operated floral design firm. We have been in business since 1976. We operate 2 floral design centers. In Rome, we have a location at 250 Broad Street, Rome, GA 30161. Our Cedartown flower shop is located at 302 Main Street Cedartown, GA 30125. Our primary contact phone number is (706) 234-1040. Send written communications via our contact request form on the Website. That URL is (https://www.busseysflorist.com/contact-us/ Bussey’s Flowers is a corporation formed under Georgia law, U.S.A. We do not charge for use of our Website. In the event a particular website activity requires a charge, that charge will be disclosed in connection with that specific activity.
3. Your Account: If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products and services sold through this Website can be purchased with a credit card or other permitted payment method. Bussey’s Flowers takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. All of the Websites we operate are general audience sites. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent's consent. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
4. Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
5. Electronic Communications: When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. License and Website Access: Bussey’s Flowers grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; (b) any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; (c) any derivative use of this Website or its contents; (d) any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; (e) or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Bussey’s Flowers. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Bussey’s Flowers without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray Bussey’s Flowers, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Bussey’s Flowers logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
7. Comments, Reviews, Communications, and Other Content: Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-cards/e-mail and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Bussey’s Flowers reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Bussey’s Flowers a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and a right to sub-license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Bussey’s Flowers and our sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Bussey’s Flowers for all claims resulting from content you supply. Bussey’s Flowers has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Bussey’s Flowers takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
8. Copyright: All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bussey’s Flowers or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Bussey’s Flowers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Website is the property of Bussey’s Flowers or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
9. Trademarks: ©2019 Bussey’s Flowers. All rights reserved.
10. Patents: Portions of this Website operate under license of one or more patents. You are not granted or licensed any rights whatsoever in or to such patents.
11. Copyright Complaints: We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, please provide Bussey’s Flowers copyright agent the following written information: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Bussey’s Flowers that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
12. Product Descriptions: Bussey’s Flowers and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
13. Pricing: Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products on our Website (“List Price”) represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Many products displayed on our Website are also available in our retail stores while supplies last, but you should not assume that what you see on the Website can always be seen in our stores. Also, prices displayed on the Website might be different than in the stores or from store advertised prices.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY BUSSEY'S FLOWERS, ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BUSSEY'S FLOWERS, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE OWNERS OF BUSSEY’S FLOWERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BUSSEY’S FLOWERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM BUSSEY’S FLOWERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BUSSEY’S FLOWERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
16. Website Policies and Modification: Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this Website. These policies govern your visit to the Website. We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and the Terms at any time without notice.
17. Severability: If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Bussey's Florist Delivery Policy
A local delivery fee of between $8.95 to $14.95 will be added to each order, depending on the zip code that you delivery is destined for. For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary. U.S. orders must be received before 3:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day. We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day. Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed. We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
LOCAL DELIVERY AREA
Rome, Ga 30161, 30165 | Coosa, GA 30129 | Cedartown, GA 30125 | Mt. Berry, GA 30149 | Rockmart, GA 30153 | Cave Spring, GA 30124 | Lindale, GA 30147 | Silver Creek, GA 30173 | Armuchee, GA 30105 | Shannon, GA 30172
|Rome, Ga 30161, 30165||Coosa, GA 30129|
|Cedartown, GA 30125||Mt. Berry, GA 30149|
Rockmart, GA 30153
|Floyd Medical Center||Redmond Regional Medical Center|
|Polk Medical Center|
|Gammage Funeral Home||Henderson & Sons South Chapel|
|Litesey Funeral Home||Henderson & Sons North Chapel|
|Smith & Miller Funeral Home||Daniel’s Funeral Home|
|Wingfield Funeral Home||Good Shepherd Funeral Home|
|Harden Funeral Home||Salmon Funeral Home|
|Wright Memorial Mortuary||Alvis Miller Funeral Home|
|F.K. Jones Funeral Home||Freeman Harris Funeral Home|
|John House Funeral Home|
|Rome Health & Rehab||Golden Living Center|
|Winthrop||Evergreen Health & Rehab|
|Pruitt Healthcare||Sun Bridge|
|Etowah Landing||Cedar Valley Health & Rehab|
|Chulio Hills||Cedar Springs Health & Rehab|
|Fifth Avenue Nursing|
|Assisted Living Communities|
|Brookdale Rome||Seven Hills Place|
|Riverwood Senior Living||New Hope|
|Winthrop||Mercy Senior Care|
|Roman Court||Cedar Hill Senior Living|
|Renaissance Marquis||Big Springs Place|
Bussey's Florist - Frequently Asked Questions
Hospital Flower Delivery
Q: Is it true that flowers are good for your health?
A: According to Dr. Andrew Weil, a noted health expert and author of 8 Weeks to Optimum Health, flowers are important to our sense of well-being and possess a holistic quality. Flower essences are prominent in the practice of aromatherapy.
Q: What do I need to know if I am ordering flowers for a hospital?
A: The most important information to be aware of is the hospital name and the patient name, the room number (if possible), and the delivery date. It would also be helpful if you new the patient’s release date and the hospital’s policy regarding flower deliveries. Some hospitals prohibit flowers in certain areas such as intensive care. Items such as balloons and fruits are also prohibited from certain hospitals and sections.
Q: Is it o.k. to wait and send flowers once someone has returned home from the hospital?
A: Yes. It is much more common today for patients to recover from illness and injury at home due to rising hospital costs. Patients look forward to the comfort and convenience of their home and flowers are a great way to let someone know you are thinking of them during this time.
Q: Is it appropriate to send flowers to someone who is just sick in bed or feeling down?
A: Absolutely. Flowers could be the best medicine in lifting someone’s spirits or speeding up a recovery whether they are under the weather or having a bad day.!
Sympathy Flower Delivery
Q: What is the best style for a funeral arrangement? How do I order a "special" design?
A: Highly personalized sympathy tributes depicting an aspect of a person’s life are very popular. If he loved the outdoors, perhaps a funeral piece including branches and natural materials would be best. If she was a gardener, maybe a tribute with a collection of garden flowers would be best. The key to ordering a unique design is to give the florist a few hints about the deceased or about yourself.
Q: If the death notice mentions a charitable donation is it still appropriate to send flowers?
A: Flowers help say what is often difficult to express. This is why it is always appropriate and in good taste to send an arrangement. It adds warmth to the service and provides the emotional support so important to the family at this time.
Q: Is it appropriate to send flowers to the family’s home?
A: Sending flowers to the home is a thoughtful way to express your condolences. While some people choose to send flowers to the home immediately, others prefer to wait a week or longer. In the weeks after the service, sending flowers can be a comforting gesture that you haven’t forgotten.
Q: If several of us want to send flowers together, how do we sign our names so that the family knows how to thank us?
A: There should room on the enclosure card for several names; however, if there are more than a few, it is best to sign the card as a group, such as "Your Friends in Shipping" or "The Jones Family". It is also wise to include a contact name and address on the card so the family can properly thank you.
Q: What is appropriate to send for a cremation?
A: A tastefully designed floral tribute adds beauty to any type of memorial. Families usually have a piece made especially for display next to the urn. Florists in many areas may have specific suggestions for arrangements.
General Ordering Tips
Q: Where can I get information about flowers? Who can I ask???
A: Flowers have become an important part of life experiences and social settings and so you probably know more about flowers than you think. However, if you want to fine tune your knowledge of flowers, it is best to seek a professional florist. They are the real expert when it comes to suggesting styles and varieties that are best for you and the occasion.
Q: Will a florist take my order over the phone if I have never ordered there before?
A: A full service florist would be more than happy to take your order over the phone even if it is your first time calling. All that is required is a major credit card.
Q: What should I order?
A: The best way make a remarkable floral statement is to tell the florist a bit about the recipients personality. There are a lot of character types that will help give the florist a direction for arranging the perfect flowers. Some traits include, dramatic, romantic, artistic, traditional or outdoorsy. Do they have a hobby, favorite color, or favorite flower. If the flowers are going to someone's home, you can also describe the atmosphere. For example, is it traditional, contemporary, country or Victorian? All of these preferences can go a long way in creating a very personalized present.
Q: What information should I have ready before I call the florist?
A: Be sure to know the recipients full name, address, and phone number. It is also helpful to have the company name, work number, and work hours if you are delivering to their work address. The ordering will also be much quicker if you have your payment information ready and your enclosure card message written out.
Tips For Men Ordering Flowers
You don't have to wait for a special occasion to give flowers. In fact, flowers given for no reason other than "I was thinking of you today" mean much more because they are unexpected.
Don't Overlook Anyone.
A bouquet can express a range of feelings -- from romantic to friendly to something in between. Your wife or sweetheart will love to receive a surprise gift of flowers. So will your mother, daughter, sister, and friends.
Try Something New.
Women are interested in a wide variety of flowers and colors. So, when giving roses, consider pink, peach, yellow, white, or assorted colors to catch her attention. And, remember, most women appreciate a beautiful assortment of fresh flowers, as well as roses.
Get More Bloom For The Buck.
The prices of some flowers vary seasonally. Roses, for example, are usually a great value during summer months. In the winter, mixed bouquets may be a better way to go.
Flowers Are Never Boring.
Because of their infinite diversity and unique appeal, flowers never lose their specialness. Each new floral arrangement is a fresh and individual declaration of appreciation -- reflecting positively on your imagination and thoughtfulness.
Flowers Don't Have To Mean Commitment.
Relax, guys. Women know when an arrangement simply means that you care.
When ordering flowers, have ready the recipient's name, address, and phone number. If you're not sure what to order, ask for assistance.
Get Professional Help.
Selecting flowers may be a bewildering experience for the uninitiated man. Fortunately, help is available. Consult your professional florist for a special arrangement that will match both your sentiment and her personality.
A Gift Of Flowers Goes A Long Way.
Every woman can remember the last time she got flowers!
Can't put your Feelings into Words?
Use a Translator...your Professional Florist!!! We'll translate your feelings into Flowers!
Tips For Women Ordering Flowers
One of the biggest concerns that a woman has when choosing a gift for a man is how he would react to receiving flowers. It may come as a surprise that in a recent survey conducted by the Society of American Florists, over 60% of men surveyed said that they would like to receive flowers on Valentines Day. This hardly seems shocking when you think about the reason behind this occurrence - men like to receive flowers for the same reason that they send them... to be recognized.
All of us like to feel special, however, it requires a bit more tact when you send flowers to a man. First, when selecting flowers, stick to vivid hues such as orange, red, purple, bright yellow and gold. Men respond best to bright, powerful colors. Avoid pastels or traditional "feminine" designs. If you are unsure about the types of flowers you can always start off by sending a plant or dish garden.
Second, it is best to send contemporary or exotic arrangements. Linear or natural styles are better received than "fluffy" ones. In selecting an arrangement you can also try to incorporate his favorite hobby into the design. If he is a golfer you can include a box of golf balls. If he is into cars, maybe a car magazine should be tucked in.
Third, when choosing the right time to send him flowers, think about the occasions on which he sends you flowers. If he sends you flowers for your birthday or your anniversary, maybe those would be good times to send flowers to him. And don't forget about Valentines Day, a promotion, or as a host gift at one of his parties.
Florists have known for decades that men love flowers, and today there is an increasing trend of men buying flowers for their own homes and offices. They too like a bright arrangement on their desk or fragrant flowers in their foyer.